Health & Wellness
What is Hormone Optimization Therapy?
After the age of 30, most people produce 3-10% less hormones each year. Hormone pellets contain the same chemical structure as your body’s natural hormones and can help keep hormone levels up and patient’s feeling their best. Using hormone therapy has shown to also improve or reduce the risk certain health issues, such as osteoporosis and diabetes.
Do you suffer from any of these symptoms?
- Lack of energy and fatigue
- Difficulty sleeping at night
- Reduced mental focus and memory
- Mood swings, anxiety, depression
- Weight gain, including increased fat around mid-section
- Inability to lose weight regardless of healthy diet and exercise
- Decreased muscle strength
- Muscle and/or joint pain
- Reduced sexual desire and performance
If so, hormone optimization therapy may be right for you.
How It Works
How do hormone pellets work?
When a patient believes they are a good candidate for hormone therapy, they will have a consultation with one of our providers followed by an extensive blood panel. Based on the lab results, an individualized dose of hormones will then be recommended. The hormone pellet would then be placed under the skin and release bioidentical estradiol and testosterone consistently into the bloodstream for 3-5 months. This time can vary for each individual based on lifestyle and activity level. Shortly after insertion, a follow-up visit will be required with a less-invasive blood panel to ensure that all hormones are at the desired level for each individual.
When compared to other methods of hormone therapy, cardio-activated pellet therapy has shown to have greater results, as well as be the most convenient. Other methods such as creams and injectables can interrupt the flow of daily life and have inconsistent results and side effects.
Life after hormone pellet therapy
- Increased energy, strength and weight loss
- Better moods, memory and mental clarity
- Restored libido and improved relationships
- Feel younger, healthier and happier